This opportunity IS ELIGIBLE for community service hours for work or school.
Motivated individual wanted to help research and assist in applying for grants for DRNC NFP. Exprence preferred using online research of non-government funding resources. Can work remotely. Should be available to occasionally meet at office in Woodridge, IL.
- Good written communicator
- Good organizer and multi-tasker
- Interpersonal skills
- Use of various search engines
- Measuring purpose and fit of DRNC to potential grants
- Complie and organize list of potentail grants
- Develop materials to submit to granting or other funding organizations
- Develop and maintain grant funding contact lists
- Develop strategies to aquire new grants
Minimum 6 months commitment required.
- Internet Research
- Strategic Planning
- Grant Writing / Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4-8 hours per month