Children Across America is currently seeking a skilled, experienced and energetic crowfunding project manager to work with our executive team to fund our childrens literacy programs. We are looking for someone who is passionate about helping Americs children and is experienced in raising money with crowdfunding projects.
Children Across America, a humanitarian organization, provides preventive healthcare and literacy programs to under-served children in the United States. Our vision is to empower families and children in low-income communities through education. Our unique programs are focused on improving children’s literacy, drive educational excellence and develop healthy lifestyles.
Children Across America main focus is Literacy. We are looking to take advantage of crowdfunding and the internet to raise much needed funds.
Our organization partners with local healthcare advocates, pediatricians, hospitals, libraries and school systems to ensure children get the full benefit of its programs. To learn more, please visit www.childrenacrossamerica.org.
If you are looking for an opportunity to have fun, network and help children, please contact us immediately. Serious candidates only, you can definitely make your own schedule, we are extremely flexible.
- Resource Development / Management
- Literacy / Reading
- Sales Process
- Capacity Planning
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 2-5 hours per week
- experienced crowdfunder
- Saturday morning Children's...
- Business Development Director...
- Marketing Director
- Saturday Reading and Math Club...
- Experienced fund raising...
- Saturday events volunteers for...
- Fundraising Director for...
- School teachers, teaching...
- Marketing Director needed for...
- Crowdfunding project manager
- Education Director
- 501C3 Board of directors members
- Grant writers needed
- Saturday reading club volunteers
- IT professional needed to bring...
- Videographer needed for Saturday...
- Web site manager