Help Habitat build new homes and repair existing homes from 8:30AM - 4:00PM. Weekday volunteers are especially needed. There is no experience necessary! Tasks will vary and our helpful site leads will teach you everything you need to know! You must be 16 years or older (and accompanied by an adult 21 or over if you are under 18) to volunteer. Come out and help Habitat, learn new skills, and meet some amazing people.
To register, visit https://volunteer.habitatmidohio.org
Volunteers should wear comfortable clothing that they don’t mind getting dirty. Volunteers must wear sturdy hard-soled shoes (work boots preferred). Absolutely no sandals or open toed/open heeled shoes allowed.
Minimum age to volunteer: 16 years of age. An adult must accompany youth under the age of 18.
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 7.5 Hours
- Deconstruction Leader
- ReStore Volunteer
- Community Outreach Coordinator -...
- Donation Drive Volunteer
- ReStore Donation Pick Up...
- Join Habitat Young Professionals!
- Construction Crew Lead -...
- Weekday Construction Volunteer
- Habitat for Humanity Photographers
- Habitat for Humanity Volunteer...
- Facility Painting at Habitat...