Help Habitat build new homes and repair existing homes from 8:30AM - 4:00PM. Weekday volunteers are especially needed. There is no experience necessary! Tasks will vary and our helpful site leads will teach you everything you need to know! You must be 16 years or older (and accompanied by an adult 21 or over if you are under 18) to volunteer. Come out and help Habitat, learn new skills, and meet some amazing people.
To register, visit https://volunteer.habitatmidohio.org
Volunteers should wear comfortable clothing that they don’t mind getting dirty. Volunteers must wear sturdy hard-soled shoes (work boots preferred). Absolutely no sandals or open toed/open heeled shoes allowed.
Minimum age to volunteer: 16 years of age. An adult must accompany youth under the age of 18.
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 7.5 Hours
- Deconstruction Leader
- Winter Warrior Construction...
- Donor Thank You Calls Office...
- Join Habitat Young Professionals!
- Construction Volunteer Groups...
- Habitat for Humanity-MidOhio...
- Habitat for Humanity Volunteer...
- ReStore Volunteer
- Habitat for Humanity - Women...
- ReStore Donation Pick Up...
- Weekday Construction Volunteer
- Habitat for Humanity Photographers
- Home and Garden Show Volunteer