The mission of the St. Louis Arc is to empower people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families to lead better lives by providing a lifetime of high-quality services, family supports, and advocacy.One of our residential homes has a yard in need of TLC. Volunteers are needed to pull weeds, trim bushes, and mulch. Gardening experience is preferred, but not required. Opportunities are limited to groups of 5 - 8 people at a time.
2 - 3 hours, date and time flexible and T.B.D.
Location varies by need, please ask for more details.
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 2-3 hours
- Group Volunteer Agreement & Waiver
- Enjoy Cooking with Family &...
- Help Maintain A Home!
- Children's Music Therapy
- Teen Meet Up Volunteer
- Let's Dance! Volunteer with a...
- Music Moves!
- St. Louis Adventure Meet Up...
- Social Group for People with...
- Become an All-Star! Softball...
- Aging With Empowerment
- Family Fun Nights
- The Artist in You!
- Adult Music Therapy
- Play Ball! Inclusive Softball...