OBJECTIVE: To provide an assortment of amenities to patients for the p urpose of occupying time, and/or meeting a particular need.
- Tour cart to patient floors
- Replenish amenity supplies to cart
- Offer and distribute requested amenities to patients
- Notify Volunteer Department of diminishing supplies for reorder purposes
- Strong interpersonal skills with pleasant and friendly manner
- Ability to walk and stand for a period of time
- Ability to push a cart
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to take direction
- Awareness of and sensitivity to the needs of others
- Must have knowledge of and adherence to hospital policies concerning confidentiality, in relation to patients, physicians, and other staff members
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of six months of service
- Office Assistant/Volunteer...
- Bedside Buddies Program at...
- Are you a Book Worm? We are...
- Roaming Hospital Food Cart...
- Enjoy Baking Cookies? Join Our...
- Accountable Health Communities...
- Hospitality Cart Volunteers Needed
- Greet Patients as an Ambassador...
- Patient Relations Liaison Needed...
- Have a Certified Pet Therapy...
- Join our Patient and Family...