THANK YOU for your interest in serving as a member of Kids Cancer Alliance’s "Concert for the Cause" Auction Committee! We appreciate people like you committing to help our organization in our fight against childhood cancer.
As you know, the purpose of our event is to raise as much money as possible for our mission to enhance the quality of life for children with cancer and their families through recreational and support programs, and we can’t do that without generous, hands-on volunteers like YOU!
To reach our goal, each committee member has committed to do the following:
- Solicit a minimum of 10 auction items for our event
- Attend at least 75% of all committee meetings (meetings to be held monthly from January - August, 2017)
- Recruit another new committee member who will do the same!
It’s a big job, but with each and every committee member committing to the above tasks, we can hit our goal to raise significant funds for our programs and, more importantly, help children with cancer and their families.
THANK YOU for your willingness to serve!!!
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- monthly meetings, personal time for requests
- enter all donation requests into the master spreadsheet, provide information about secured donations