Volunteers serve as a member of our hospice team by sharing skills and interests that provides comfort and enriches the quality of life for our patients and their families. Volunteers provide care in the following ways...
- Support services - companionship, friendly visiting, active listening, bedside sitting, letter writing.
- Sharing hobbies and special interests -- reading, gardening, listening to music, sports, travel, crafts, etc.
- Assisting with errands - grocery shopping, picking up prescriptions and supplies, banking.
Homemaking tasks - light housekeeping, dishes, laundry, meal preparation.
Grace Hospice understands the impact that our volunteers have on our patients, and we are here to encourage and support whenever we can!
If you have a few extra hours a week and would like to be a part of something remarkable, call Julie at Grace Hospice today!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Volunteer for End of Life...
- Community Volunteer - Holland, MI
- Someone Needs You
- Hospice patient emotional and...
- Veteran Volunteer for Hospice...
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Relationship Building
- Hospice Office Volunteer
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Providing Conversation with...
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Meaningful Activities with...
- Hospice companion
- Spending Time with Hospice...
- Activities with Hospice Patients
- Supporting Hospice Patients at...
- Friend to Hospice Patient