Grace Hospice understands the impact that our volunteers have on our patients and their families. As a hospice team, we are dedicated and committed to meeting our patients and family’s needs, whatever those might mean.
Being a hospice volunteer is more than giving a few hours each week. It’s about giving of yourself in a way like no other.
Being a hospice volunteer is a relationship that enriches the patient’s life as well as the volunteers.
If you have a few extra hours a week and would like to be a part of something remarkable, call Julie at Grace Hospice today!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Meaningful Activities with...
- Spending Time with Hospice...
- Companionship for Hospice Patient
- Activities with Hospice Patients
- Doing Something that Matters