Social Media Intern
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where70 W. Streetsboro StreetSuite 201Hudson, OH 44236
The social media intern will assist with social media content development and scheduling (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) and provide additional administrative support as needed (answering phones, document development, media research, etc.) The social media intern will report to the Communications and Public Policy Coordinator. (UNPAID)
Essential Role Functions
- Draft social media content consistent with provided messaging, calendars, and materials.
- Become familiar with the Alzheimer’s Association, Alzheimer’s disease, and our major events and programs to answer basic questions as needed.
- In coordination with the communications coordinator, develop a consistent and relevant communications calendar throughout the year.
- Assist with office administrative support, including but not limited to answering incoming calls, preparing outgoing correspondence, and receiving and directing office guests.
- Friendly, personable communication skills; ability to speak confidently over the phone.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google products (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Forms, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities; ability to work with diverse populations; high degree of creativity; high energy, maturity and leadership.
- Proximity to Hudson and/or familiarity with the Greater East Ohio region is a plus.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18