The Bop to the Top is a 36 Floor Stairclimb up the OneAmerica Tower. 780 Step, 500 Feet Straight UP! Open to all ages and abilities. The event is a benefit for Riley Hospital for Children.
We are currently searching for volunteers to fill the following positions:
Packet Pick Up:
- Help participants gather their timing chip and give them simple directional instructions on where to go next.
- Elevator monitors serve to help operate elevators and make sure participants are able to get up and down floors smoothly
-Help pass out water to participants as they climb the stairs
-pass out t-shirts to finishers as they reach the top of the stairs
Finish Line Area:
- Help pass out water and direct participants through the finish shoot
- Make sure participants are making it up the stairs OK and provide simple directional instructions.
Start Team A & B:
- help keep start lines organized
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment