The COO Desk volunteer is a sedentary position with limited walking. Good communication skills and excellent customer service are required. The volunteer will greet and assisting guests with finding to different areas in the hospital. This is a 2 hour shift M-F. The shift times are from 12-2 pm, 2-4 pm, and 4-6 pm.
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- After shifts 2 hours
- Dismissal Desk Volunteers
- Blood Donor Room Volunteer
- CCO Desk
- Out Patient Infusion Clinic
- Hospitality House Volunteer at...
- Volunteer Waiting Room Cookie...
- Volunteer Courtsey Shuttle Driver
- Cancer Institute Information &...
- NCMC Gift Shop
- North Colorado Medical Center...
- Central Registration Volunteers
- Summit View Guest Relations...
- NCMC WIN Store