Community events: Connect with our community by sharing health information and community resources at local events, food pantries, farmers markets, school events, etc.
Homeless Outreach: Help at Clean Day in Guerneville which provides showers and services for Russian River area homeless.
The "Farmacy" Food Stand: provides CSA food boxes to the community and is open on Thursdays from 2-5:30 in Forestville. Volunteers help distribute ordered boxes, manage the fresh foods provided, and check out customers.
- Food Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Museum Support
- Rising Stars Volunteer
- Sutter Health Gift Shop Helper
- Learning Laguna Docents
- Thrift Store Help
- Donation Stocker
- Giftshop Help
- BookWorms Activity Planners
- Laguna Stewardship Days
- Nominations Committee Team Member
- After School Drama Director
- PR & Marketing Volunteer
- Waiting Room Hosts
- Chef Prep
- Native Plant Garden Volunteer Days
- BookWorms in Sonoma!
- Data Entry for Fundraising Event
- Professional Tech and Computer...
- Help Hardworking Families Get...