GHNI's Communications Team is seeking qualified volunteers to help manage our Social Media Team.
The Applicant's skillset should include experience working on social media platforms and a willingness to manage a team of social media volunteers with varying levels of experience.
We currently have a presence in the following media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google +, Snapchat, Youtube.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Special Event team
- IOA Corporate 5K
- Event Planner/Coordinator...
- Assistant to the Development Team
- Graphic Design volunteer
- Design Team
- Data Input and Organization Team
- Data Entry
- Manage/Maintain fundraising app
- Social Media analyst
- Marketing Assistant
- Community Engagement (Denver...
- Ambassadors/Community Engagement
- Assistant to the COO, USA...
- Nonprofit Event Planner
- Assistant Volunteer Coordinator...
- Writing Team
- Global field trips opportunities
- Social Media Team Lead