Purpose : Under the instructions of our communication team leader, your role will be to enhance the fundraising efforts of both Cercle Social and a partner non-profit by preparing social media posts to advertise a book.
There is a possibility to work on other projects.
- Write posts.
- Create or use existing graphics/photos
- Suggest a variety of creative ideas around the goal of the project.
- Social Media (Instagram/Facebook)
- Posts scheduling tools (Buffer or Hootsuite)
- Basic Graphic Design
Time requirement: ex: 4hrs/week
Starting date: November 21st
Ending date: December 21st with possibility to extend.Benefits: Making a difference for kids in underserved communities - doing good for others.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4 - 5 hrs/week