In Her Shoes Foundation volunteers wish to give back to the Chicago Community in a variety of ways. The Giving Back Program was developed to connect IHSF members and supporters with various volunteer opportunities in the Chicago community to further the mission to Inspire, Connect, Educate and Support.
Join fellow Big Shoulders Fund Supporters for a morning of community service at a Give Back Day sponsored by the Big Shoulders Fund and their Auxiliary Board. Volunteers will be working at St. John de la Salle School, one of the 77 schools supported by the Big Shoulders Fund.More details about the event can be found here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/giving-back-in-her-shoes-foundation-partners-with-big-shoulders-fund-tickets-29060442566 If you are interested in helping with this event or future volunteer opportunities, please email us at HR.IHSF@gmail.com to let us know that you are interested in as needed volunteering.
- Interior / Exterior Design
- Event Planning / Management
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Project Manager
- Facilitator for Professional...
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Facilitator for Teen Girls...
- Social Media Representative
- Program Facilitator For Teen...
- Event Planner
- Blog Editor
- Assistant Director of Human...
- IHSF Blogger
- In Her Shoes Foundation Giving...
- Grant Writer
- Executive Assistant to the...
- Graphic Designer