Interested in feeling like your time is appreciated and highly valued, this is the position for you?
Volunteers work closely with the Volunteer Program Assistant with assembling booklets, data entry, mailings, scanning, copying, and filing. The volunteer department supports all the departments of the agency, so it is in a unique position that always changes. If you think, "Variety is the spice of life," this would be perfect for you.
We make volunteering fun!
- 2-3 hours a week during normal business hours (M-F, 8-5pm)
- Strong organization skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills preferred.
Email today for more information on becoming an Administrative Volunteer.
Email: Nicole Pfenning at email@example.com
We look forward to having you join our team.
Northern CO Volunteer Program Assistant
- Data Entry
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-4 hours a week
- Administrative Support-...
- Hospice Volunteer - Become a...
- Help with Summer Mowing and...
- Craft for a Non-Profit
- Northern Colorado Administrative...
- Hospice Tuck-in Calling Program
- Got a hammer, duct tape, and...
- Bennett Community Wellness...
- Veteran-to-Veteran Hospice...
- DIY Skills Needed to Benefit...