Help enrich the lives of older adults living in our care center. Residents have the opportunity to participate in drum circles in our memory care unit. Drum circles occur on Friday mornings or Saturdays in the afternoon. Help engage residents in particiapting, leading when needed. Volunteers are able to volunteer weekly or every other week.
Should have leadership skills (formal or informal) and be musically talented.
Please inquire for specific times.
- Music Therapy
- Percussion Instrument
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1.5 to 12 hours/ week
- Drum Circle Assistant
- From crafting to BINGO -- have a...
- One to One Visitors
- Culinary Assistant
- Family Volunteering
- Birthday Party Helper
- Scripture Reader
- Newspaper Reader - Read to older...
- Sunday Service Escorts
- Pianist Needed on Wednesday...
- Flower Delivery: You can help...
- Scripture Reading
- Help residents feel beautiful...
- Help a heart to sing! Share...
- Music has power! Donate your old...
- Technology Helper
- Be a Friend to an Older Adult
- Clerical Assistant
- Activities Leader/Assistant
- Lead a Men's Group