This program gives our Catholic Charities Emergency Assistance brothers and sisters as well as the general community an opportunity to review or gain basic financial education in the areas of goal setting, budgeting, savings, credit, banking, housing and predatory lending. The volunteer will be responsible for facilitating a one hour guided conversation with participants. Volunteers will be required to attend a training and an observation of the class. Volunteers can commit as a regular facilitator or as a substitute.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Basic financial literacy and knowledge
- Facilitation skills
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship
- Flexible (once a week, twice a month, or monthly) - for Overland Park, 10 am class on Tuesdays
- Initial 3 hour orientation/training session and ongoing training as needed
- Financial Literacy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Tuesdays at 10 AM; frequency is flexible
- HyVee Food Driver Volunteer 95th...
- Food Pantry Volunteers - Emporia
- Money Talk 101 Financial...
- Turnstyles in Overland Park -...
- Volunteer Program Interviewer
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Food Pantry Volunteers - Atchison
- Nurses for Wellness...
- Drivers for Food Rescue - Mornings
- Tax Preparation Assistance -...
- Front Desk Help - KCK & Overland...
- Cashiers at Turnstyles Thriftstore
- Citizen Education Program...
- Tour Guide for Food Distribution...
- eBay Book Volunteers
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Hope Distribution Center...
- Food Pantry Volunteers - Kansas...
- Clothing Closet in KCK
- Food Pantry Help