Successfully promote and support the mission of Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas as guided by the Catholic Social Teachings while assisting recently-arrived refugees and immigrants participating in the U.S. Office of Refugee Resettlement’s Matching Grant (MG) Program.
The MG Intern (II) will adhere to all relevant program guidelines in providing direct case management to participants in the MG Program by eliminating barriers relating to employment, education, health, transportation, social adjustment and basic needs with the goal of self-sufficiency, economic and otherwise.
This ia an unapid internship.
- Crisis Intervention
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Min of 12 hrs/wk for 16 wks
- HyVee Food Driver Volunteer 95th...
- Volunteer Appreciation Event...
- Food Pantry Volunteers - Emporia
- Money Talk 101 Financial...
- Turnstyles in Overland Park -...
- Volunteer Program Interviewer
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Food Pantry Volunteers - Atchison
- Nurses for Wellness...
- Drivers for Food Rescue - Mornings
- Tax Preparation Assistance -...
- Front Desk Help - KCK & Overland...
- eBay Book Volunteers
- Food Rescue Driver - Lawrence
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Hope Distribution Center...
- Food Pantry Volunteers -...
- Food Pantry Volunteers - Kansas...
- Clothing Closet in KCK
- Food Pantry Help