Toys of Joy - Preparation and Setup
WhenThu Dec 15, 2016 09:00 AM - Mon Dec 19, 2016 08:00 PM
Where7051 Brooklyn BlvdBrooklyn Center, MN 55429
Make spirits bright this holiday season by volunteering to sort and organize toys, and setup our annual Toys of Joy Holiday Program! This time of year, hundreds of parents in our community are struggling to provide the most basic necessities to their families, not to mention their holiday celebrations. With your help, CEAP will turn our office into Santa's Workshop so that 1,000 families may shop for toys for their children ages 0-14. Together, we can grow a stronger community, and bring joy to the lives of our neighbors.
Preparation and Setup Volunteer Opportunities:
December 15th, 2016 - 5:00pm to 8:00pm
December 16th, 2016 - 5:00pm to 8:00pm
As a Toys of Joy Setup Volunteer, you will be sorting through donated toys to separate them into age and gender, turning the CEAP office into Santa's Workshop, and setting up for distribution. This opportunity is great for small groups of about 10. Giving the gift of your time will, indeed, make spirits brighter this holiday season!
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- See Opportunity Description for shifts available
- Meals for Minds - Evergreen...
- Toys of Joy - Registration
- Food Market Sorter
- Meals On Wheels: Kitchen Assistant
- Food Shelf Inventory Control...
- Family Service Assistant
- Anoka CAN volunteer driver
- Drivers for Meals on Wheels
- Market Shopper Helper
- Food Shelf Sorter - Blaine...
- Meals for Minds - Garden City...
- Toys of Joy - Preparation and...
- Turning Leaf Thrift Store
- Meals for Minds - Zanewood...