Talented Girls in Action (TGIA) is a non-profit in Charlotte NC. TGIA was founded because many girls are slipping through the educational gaps in our current system. Many have been labeled as at risk or behaviorally challenged, especially those in minority schools. TGIA's mission is to effect positive change within the lives of those apart of our program, through academic support a character development curriculum and mentorships.
TGIA is currently in need of volunteers to join our board of directors. We are seeking individuals who have time and passion to dedicate towards the mission and vision of this organization. TGIA searching for individuals who have the following skill sets:
Education: BComm, BA or MBA with specialization in marketing
- art of marketing - marketing courses teach marketing theories, the lingo, the processes, how to think like a customer, how to declutter and clarify a message.
- science of marketing - accounting, finance and statistics courses teach how to analyze marketing efficiencies.
- consulting - case studies teach how to analyze a situation quickly and how functions inter-related
- Strategic anaylist
- Must have a BA or MBA as well as nonprofit experience
- is responsible for revieing our strategic plan and developing plans to determine the overall direction we should take to fullfill each goal.
- Housing & Contruction
- work history in the following including any skills or experience in specific jobs and professions:
- New Construction
- Building Site Supervision
- Construction Management
- Project managment
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Urban Planning
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 23
- Working board time may vairey