Project ABLE wants to suport more individuals who speak Spanish! We're looking for a motivated bilingual volunteer who can assist us in developing materials and services in Spanish. This position can be based out of our Salem or McMinnville office.
You'll work with our Spanish-speaking volunteers to determine what's necessary for outreach and support to the Latino community.
The scope of work:
- Conduct an initial needs-assessment
- Develop a strategic plan and timeline for implementation
- Implement the strategic plan
- Obtain feedback from staff and Spanish-speaking volunteers
- Make adjustments to the plan and/or materials as needed
- Create a sustainability plan
The goal is for Project ABLE to ultimately have new materials and programs in that will support Spanish-speakers within Marion, Polk, Yamhill, Tillamook, Linn, and Multnomah Counties.
The ideal candidate is:
- Fluent in Spanish
- Familiar with the Latino communities within the areas served by Project ABLE
- Skilled at managing projects
- An effective communicator
- Program Management
- Strategic Planning
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Flexible. Estimating a total of 120-150 hours.
- A willingness to work with a non-profit that supports those with mental health issues.