JerseySTEM is looking for a volunteer with expert familiarity with Processing in order to help design a curriculum for middle school age students in the these of digital arts. Will partner with another volunteer with arts background.
JerseySTEM is a network co-op of parents, professionals, students and educators whose goal is to promote excellence in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math ("STEM") education. We are dedicated to partnering with local schools and other organizations to create and enhance STEM-oriented educational opportunities as part of students' paths towards college and career readiness, and to develop effective STEM programs and initiatives that engage students and educators. JerseySTEM is also committed to bridging the gender gap in STEM education and sharing STEM-related opportunities with underprivileged students and communities.
- Computer Science
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Experience teaching kids a plus.
- STEM Speaker Series coordinator
- Executive Assistant to the Board...
- Corporate Engagement Manager Role
- Community Manager (Newark, NJ)
- Mentoring program coordinator
- App Inventor Coach
- Retail Stores Fundraising...
- Event organizer/recruiter for...
- Public Relations for a Community...
- CyberPatriot program advisor
- Community Manager for Newark, NJ
- Computer Science Education...
- Coach/Mentor Engineering...
- Sponsors Development
- Organizational Chart help
- G Suite Administrator
- NationBuilder and Fundraising...
- High School Counseling for STEM...
- ConstantContact expert