Our food bank provides emergency food boxes with a 3-5 day supply of food for an individual or family. Volunteers are needed to provide a cheerful, helpful attitude to those requesting help. Consistent long term volunteers are needed, but one time volunteers are welcome also! Shifts are available Monday - Friday in mornings to help serve our guests or Monday - Friday afternoons to help get the food bank ready for the next day. Other opportunities would include help with sorting of canned food donations, stocking shelves, keeping warehouse organized, and other various needs as they arise.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Christmas Food Box Preparation
- Help Sort Toys for Christmas!
- URGENT Need for Food Pantry...
- Angel Tree Helper 2016
- Toy and Joy Distribution Days 2016
- Shopping Frenzy 2016!
- Toy and Joy Distribution
- Food Bank Volunteer
- Administrative Assistance Needed...
- Become a Bell Ringer
- Gift Wrapping Party for Dallas...