Open Door Family Medical Centers is hosting a large Holiday Toy Drive to help ensure that all of our young patients can receive a new gift this holiday season. Our goal is 2,500 new toys.
We need help sorting all of those donations!
Volunteers with a litle knowledge of kids and toys would be a big help. We will sort the donations by age and gender. Plus record the number of toys in each category.
Our toy room is located in the basement of the First Baptist Church in Ossining.
Shift 1: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Shift 2: 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Shift 3: 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Help for even part of a shift is appreciated!
Please contact Alicia Ward, Volunteer Coordinator at award.odfmc.org
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- 2 hours
- good sense of appropriately aged toys
- Many Hands and Miles of Gift Wrap
- Desperate for Diapers
- Reading Volunteer for Preschool...
- You Can Change a Child's World,...
- Read to Preschool Children
- Children's Book Delivery
- Literacy Champion: Book Donation...
- Holiday Gift Wrapping
- Toddler Board Book Drive - We...
- Bilingual English-Spanish...
- Toy Drive Sorting