Do you have a passion for helping older adults? Would your friends describe you as outgoing, boisterious, or as having a big personality? Our life enrichment team within our assisting living wants you!
We are looking for morning volunteers who are comfortable reading out loud and able to project your voice to read select news stories and facilitate discuss around current events with our residents.
Volunteer must use good judgement in selecting appropriate reading material as well as beable to remain neutral during reading and discussion.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 35
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour/ week
- Bingo Caller Needed - Immediate...
- Drum Circle Assistant
- From crafting to BINGO -- have a...
- One to One Visitors
- Culinary Assistant
- Family Volunteering
- Birthday Party Helper
- Scripture Reader
- Gift Shop/General Store Attendant
- Newspaper Reader - Read to older...
- Volunteer Program Assistant
- Sunday Service Escorts
- You can help brighten an older...
- Scripture Reading
- Come garden with us!
- Nail Care/Manicures
- Help a heart to sing! Share...
- Music has power! Donate your old...
- Tech Buddy
- Be a Friend to an Older Adult