Bring Smiles to Hospice Patients in Bridgeton
7 people are interested
Crossroads Hospice volunteers are a dedicated team who help provide extra love and comfort to terminally ill patients and their families.
Turn your interests and hobbies into meaningful, fulfilling moments. Dedicate some time with patients who need your special skills!
- Like to read? In a book club? Then why not read to one of our patients?
- Like to play cards, board games or build puzzles? Then brighten the mind and spirit of one of our patients!
- Have a pet that may be good with patients? Ask about our pet visitor program.
- Are you a high school student in need of volunteering opportunities? We have plenty!
- No particular interest or hobbies? Lend a hand in one of our offices.
- Be a part of giving our patients the Gift of a Perfect Day
You decide how much time you can devote and we will try to match your interests and schedule. Duties include companionship, special projects, office work and bereavement. All volunteers must be at least 16 years of age and attend training.
For more information call Sharon Christopher, Volunteer Manager, at 636-735-2000 or email email@example.com.
We'll work with your schedule.
City of BridgetonBridgeton, MO 63044
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Reading / Writing
- Music Arts
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- TB test, wait of one year from loss of an immediate family member for volunteer eligibility