Food Basket Building for Seniors
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
11 people are interested
Gather your friends, family or neighbors to build a food basket for our residents at Landing. We are looking for a group of individuals to purchase and create meal "baskets" to include some of the basics for a weekly meals and housekeeping supplies.
Together you can create the "baskets" and include a home made card. Each basket could come in a basket, decorated bag, aluminum baking pan, or tied up with a seasonal towel!.Let your creativity go wild!
Items could include:
- Boxed stuffing or pasta
-Spaghetti sauce or marinara
- Boxed mashed potatoes/bag of potatoes
- A canned vegetable
- canned fruit
-any kind of snacks or cereals
- *optional* gift card to a grocery store for frozen meat (we don't have storage capability for perishable items)
Your donation will help our seniors and adults with limited income.
Please contact Mary Ann Prado Resident Connecctions Coordinator at 612-327-5219 or email@example.com
The Landing105 E 1st StChaska, MN 55318
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- People 55+
- Must be able to purchase items for a Thanksgiving Basket