Golf Ranger volunteers assist in the operation of the golf course facility to effectively and efficiently serve the public and enhance their Cleveland Metroparks golf experience at most of our eight (8) courses.
- patrol the course to assist golfers in maintaining a proper pace of play;
- monitor play to insure that golf Etiquette, Rules and Policies are being followed by all golfers;
- offer amenitites to golfers on the course such as cold drinking water, pencils, scorecards, and paper towels;
- prepares hand pull carts and power cars for rental; and
- reports hazardous conditions on the golf course.
If interested, please "Apply to Volunteer" at http://www.clevelandmetroparks.com/Main/Volunteer.aspx and then we can meet with you for an interview to discuss in depth if this opportunity is a good fit. Also required will be a clear background check which we run at no cost to you.
If accepted, significant benefits such as free golf are available to active volunteers who complete at least 2 shifts a week.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- twice a week
- strong customer service skills