The volunteer will conduct the pick-up & drop-off food donations. They will be responsible for picking up the food from the donators and transporting it back to the shelter. The individual will make sure there is space for the food in the shelter before it is retrieved.
- Arrive at the shelter the day of the delivery to see how much space we have available before retrieving the donations.
- Retrieve the lanyard and bag from Willis Dady in order to pick up the food from donators.
- Pick up food from Starbucks, Chipotle, and/or KFC and bring food back to the shelter to be put away.
If you are willing to volunteer for all donation pickups and drop offs that would be great, although if you are unable to do all of them, that’s okay too!
- KFC: Monday between 8-10 AM
- Starbucks: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at anytime
- Chipotle: Two days a week, it does not matter what days or what time.
- Donor Management
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours per week
- Reliable, valid drivers license and insurance.