Make an exciting difference in the future of Campbell 5th grade students by teaching them economic success skills! You get to teach a class of young people all about work readiness, entrepreneurship, and financial literacy. No teaching experience? No problem! We provide you with the training, programs, and materials you'll need to be successful in the classroom.
Friday, Dec. 9
(dependent on school bell schedule)
School: Number of Classrooms
Campbell Middle School: 2
Capri Elementary: 2
Castlemont Elementary: 3
Forest Hill Elementary: 2
Lynhaven Elementary: 2
Marshall Lane Elementary: 4
Monroe Middle School: 4
Rosemary Elementary: 2
Sherman Oaks Elementary: 2
Village Elementary: 2
How to Get Started
Junior Achievement’s proven, turnkey programs make volunteering easy. Simply respond to this listing and Junior Achievement of Northern California will contact you to set up a short training session. Questions? Contact Caitlin Gallardo-Sebti, Program Manager, at email@example.com or 408-217-7905.
View a list of our programs here: https://www.juniorachievement.org/web/12659/26
- Financial Literacy
- Group Facilitation
- Youth Services
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Training takes up to an hour
- Napa - Browns Valley Elementary...
- Prepare students for Economic...
- Brentwood - Pioneer Elementary -...
- Petaluma - Grant Elementary-...
- Yountville, CA - Yountville...
- Teach Children and Young Adults...
- Campbell, CA - Teach 5th Grade...
- San Jose, CA - Piedmont Middle...
- San Jose, CA - Mentor Leigh High...
- San Jose, CA - Union Middle...
- Windsor - Facilitate Money...
- Make an exciting difference in...