JerseySTEM is looking for someone to help develop and adapt curriculum for 10 classes (which are each 2 hours in length) in Science , Technology, Engineering and Math
Develop Lesson plan, teaching aids and lesson slides for classes in Engineering, Robotics, Electronics, Bridge Building,Coding etc
Design Exit tickets
JerseySTEM is a network co-op of parents, professionals, students and educators whose goal is to promote excellence in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math ("STEM") education. We are dedicated to partnering with local schools and other organizations to create and enhance STEM-oriented educational opportunities as part of students' paths towards college and career readiness, and to develop effective STEM programs and initiatives that engage students and educators. JerseySTEM is also committed to bridging the gender gap in STEM education and sharing STEM-related opportunities with underprivileged students and communities.
- Math / Science Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Familiarity with the Next Generation Science Standard a plus
- STEM Speaker Series coordinator
- Graphic Designer Adobe Illustrator
- Community Manager (Newark, NJ)
- App Inventor Coach
- Retail Stores Fundraising...
- Event organizer/recruiter for...
- Editorial Staff for STEM content
- Public Relations for a Community...
- CyberPatriot program advisor
- Wix Store Consultant
- Gardening with kids
- Human Resource Support for STEM...
- Community Manager for Newark, NJ
- Coach/Mentor Engineering...
- Sponsors Development
- NationBuilder and Fundraising...
- High School Counseling for STEM...
- ConstantContact expert