Stress relief and and free light brunch three days a week.
Make a difference in the lives of your fellow residents. Allison Hill neighbors can enjoy a safe respite.
The Common Ground Community Center provides a free, light brunch to Allison Hill residents on Monday, Wednesday and Friday each week. Each brunch offers soup, bread, coffee and juice.
Guests receive vouchers to obtain food from a local food pantry. Funds to get a photo ID are available. There is access to a telephone and bathrooms.
- set up
- bussing tables
- washing dishes
- tear down
You may qualify for:
- transportation reimbursement
- free supplemental accident and liability insurance
- Cooking / Catering
- People Skills
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Service
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings
- flexible times, most time spent on feet helping guests, Center open 10am-Noon, Mon, Wed & Fri
- Office Assistant
- Volunteers to assist disabled...
- Front Desk Aide and Check Deposits
- Volunteers needed for food prep...
- Volunteer for Veterans in Camp...
- Help a child in school, be a...
- Volunteers needed to help abused...
- Volunteer Executive
- Help get food to hungry children...
- Family Day Center Volunteer
- Need volunteers to assist...
- Activity Aide
- Just want to give a few hours...
- Community Helpline Volunteer for...
- "Lord of the Lawn" Groundskeeper
- Great Volunteer Opportunities...
- Executive Assistant for...
- Stop health care fraud in...