Spring is in the air and your skills are needed at Benevilla. We are looking for a detail-oriented, reliable, organized multi-tasker to volunteer as our Home Delivered Meals Service Coordinator. The Home Delivered Meals Service Coordinator assists with completing registrations, sharing community resource information, and helping seniors and others in need to receive services.
Geographic knowledge of Surprise and surrounding communities and GPS skills are essential. Reliable vehicle, valid driver's license and proof of insurance are required.
Training as Services Coordinator and Benevilla orientation are provided.
This volunteer position requires a 3 - 4 hour per week commitment.
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Preferred Nursing, Social Work, Caregiver or like background and experience.
- Volunteer Hostess at Birt's Bistro
- Volunteer Activity Partner for...
- Volunteer Boutique Assistant
- Spanish Bi-Lingual Volunteers...
- Marketing Department...
- Single Day Opportunities
- Volunteer Office Assistants
- Home Delivered Meals Volunteer...
- Pet Therapy Volunteer Visitors
- Volunteer Home Services Provider
- Home Delivered Meals Services...