Brookdale Hospice is need of volunteers to provide companionship and socialization through friendly visits to seniors in Tustin and surrounding areas!
Brookdale Hospice is an organization that provides comfort care to patients where they live, which can be: Assisted Living Facilities, residential homes, board and cares, or nursing homes. Patients receiving hospice care are those who have been diagnosed with a terminal illness and have approximately 6 months or less to live.
Be that friendly face to talk with seniors out in the community who may not have anymore family alive, or family lives out of town, or be that person who can go grocery shopping for them. Volunteering can even consist of doing fun legacy projects, such as going through old pictures and helping that person write their autobiography, or just hearing all of their cool and interesting stories!
We get really creative here at Brookdale Hospice to make sure we are doing our best to ensure that our patients have quality of life at the end of their life.
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months
- Direct Patient...
- Direct Patient Volunteer-San Dimas
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Anaheim
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Tustin
- CERTIFIED PET THERAPY VOLUNTEER
- Hospice Volunteer with a Pet
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Laguna...
- Hospice Volunteer
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Mission...
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Brea
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Walnut
- Paint with Alzheimer's Patients...
- Hospice Aromatherapy Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteers needed...
- CRAFTERS NEEDED-START TODAY, NO...
- Hospice Cosmetologist Volunteer
- NO ONE DIES ALONE VOLUNTEERS
- MEMORIES IN THE MAKING USING...
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Corona...
- Direct Patient Volunteer-Costa...