Bipolar affects 6.1 million adults in US. Over 11% die by suicide.
Hope Xchange is dedicated to changing that. Join us as we help with hope.
Hope Xchange Nonprofit, founded in 2013, has to date been bootstrapped by its founder and close family and friends. As a result of September Suicide Prevention Awareness month, our small group of volunteers finds itself now needing to shore up our foundation and switch into a major fundraising gear so we can answer every cry for help. No brave would who reaches out to us should not be responded to immediately.
We are seeking kindred spirits who too believe that suicide prevention is everyone's responsibility and are willing to lend a hand in ANY of the following areas pertaining to raising funds:
- surveying "fund"-scape (online research of funding opportunities particularly new passive strategies, e.g., CoinUp and GiftingUp)
- grant writing assistance (in collaboration with our Executive Director)
- crowd funding & crowd sourcing campaign management assistance
- "Boots on Ground" fundraising for our Hope Xchange Timebank
With that said, because our needs are so diverse, we're looking for those who with passion and strengths we could leverage to accomplish our goals.
Our fundraising intern will work directly and closely with our Executive Director.
We have a very forward thinking and innovative approach, so this also may be an excellent match for those thinking about getting into nonprofit management, and in particular, those who want to learn how to raise funds for a good cause.
Kerry Martin, Executive Director
Hope Xchange Nonprofit
- Grant Writing / Research
- Donor Management
- Customer Acquisition
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Min 5/hrs week. Virtual work w/ Executive Director
- Heart of gold.