JerseySTEM has a series of potential speakers interested in giving a presentation about different STEM subjects. In this role, you will: -Follow up with identified speakers to coordinate the kogistocs, -Worki with the speaker to identify the topic of the presentation -Coordinate the timing and the logistics, as well as coordinate with the onsite liaison regarding projector, slides, etc. -Produce an invitation//flyer for the event -Produce a write-up of the event
JerseySTEM is a network co-op of parents, professionals, students and educators whose goal is to promote excellence in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math ("STEM") education. We are dedicated to partnering with local schools and other organizations to create and enhance STEM-oriented educational opportunities as part of students' paths towards college and career readiness, and to develop effective STEM programs and initiatives that engage students and educators. JerseySTEM is also committed to bridging the gender gap in STEM education and sharing STEM-related opportunities with underprivileged students and communities.
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1 hour/week
- Administrative support for STEM...
- Executive Director for the Girls...
- Chaperone K-8 students after...
- Community Manager (Newark, NJ)
- Google Classroom expert
- App Inventor Coach
- Event organizer/recruiter for...
- Eventbrite administrator
- CyberPatriot program advisor
- GoAnimate Coach
- Knitting with young girls
- Community Manager for Newark, NJ
- Field Trip Coordinator
- Google Apps/Calendar support
- AfterSchool program coordinator...
- Coach/Mentor Engineering...
- Sponsors Development
- NationBuilder and Fundraising...
- High School Counseling for STEM...