JerseySTEM has a series of potential speakers interested in giving a presentation about different STEM subjects. In this role, you will: -Reach out to potential speaker interested in giving a talk to an audience of students and choose a date -Working with the speaker to identify the topic of the presentation -Coordinate the timing and the logistics, as well as coordinate with the onsite liaison regarding projector, slides, etc. -Produce an invitation//flyer for the event -Produce a write-up of the event
JerseySTEM is a network co-op of parents, professionals, students and educators whose goal is to promote excellence in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math ("STEM") education. We are dedicated to partnering with local schools and other organizations to create and enhance STEM-oriented educational opportunities as part of students' paths towards college and career readiness, and to develop effective STEM programs and initiatives that engage students and educators. JerseySTEM is also committed to bridging the gender gap in STEM education and sharing STEM-related opportunities with underprivileged students and communities.
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1 hour/week
- STEM Speaker Series coordinator
- Graphic Designer Adobe Illustrator
- Soldering Sunday in Summit, NJ
- Community Manager (Newark, NJ)
- App Inventor Coach
- Retail Stores Fundraising...
- Editorial Staff for STEM content
- Public Relations for a Community...
- CyberPatriot program advisor
- Wix Store Consultant
- Gardening with kids
- Human Resources Support for STEM...
- Google Apps/Calendar support
- Java Tutor for High School...
- Accounting/Treasurer for an...
- Community Manager (Elizabeth, NJ)
- High School Counseling for STEM...
- ConstantContact expert