Compassionate, kind and sincerely care about people?
Volunteer with Sojourn Hospice!!!
Are you a caring person? Do you have a gentle, compassionate presence? Do you have time to offer someone facing a life-limiting illness (either their own or that of family member?) by:
- Walking a dog?
- Reading aloud to someone?
- Sitting in companionable silence with someone?
- Doing light grocery shopping?
- Running errands?
- Mowing a lawn?
- Do you practice: Reiki, aromatherapy, massage or healing touch? Do you sing or play a musical instrument? Can you support the office staff of Sojourn Hospice through making phone calls, copying, putting mailings together, working on special projects, etc?
If you answered "YES" to any of the above, please consider volunteering with Sojourn Hospice. We are seeking volunteers, over 18 yrs old, to support individuals and family caregivers on our hospice service in the East Bay area. You will receive training and a warm welcome as a valued member of the Hospice Care Team.
- Music Therapy
- Animal Therapy
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- interment visits based availability/ needs