Duties for Chairperson:
Location: Must live in the Colorado Springs, CO area.
- Directs and implements Safe Place for Pets’ development strategy, with the assistance of numerous other volunteers who have a variety of relevant skill sets.
- Researches grants and oversees grant-writing process with the Grant Writer. Grant-writing experience is a plus.
- Leads planning of our major annual fundraising event and the Annual Campaign.
- Leverages networking opportunities shamelessly to develop resources & relationships for the organization, including in-kind resources.
- Leads merchandising campaign, working with Marketing and Facility, to maximize fundraising from merchandising/storefront.
- Works with Placement to identify and supply needed in-kind resources.
- Works with Placement to maximize development opportunities during the placement process.
For more information, please visit our website, www.safeplacepets.org or email to discuss at email@example.com. Volunteer Application is available on our website.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Sales Marketing
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 10-20 hours per month
- Email for more info!