3 people are interested
Safe Place for Pets compassionately serves terminally ill people residing in El Paso and Teller counties in Colorado by finding new, loving homes for their pets when they can no longer care for them.
We are in urgent need of an Event Coordinator to assist with event planning, fundraising and other activities that promote our organization throughout the community.
Location: Must live in the Colorado Springs, CO area.
Duties for Chairperson:
- Directs and implements Safe Place for Pets’ development strategy, with the assistance of numerous other volunteers who have a variety of relevant skill sets.
- Researches grants and oversees grant-writing process with the Grant Writer. Grant-writing experience is a plus.
- Leads planning of our major annual fundraising event and the Annual Campaign.
- Leverages networking opportunities to develop resources & relationships for the organization, including in-kind resources.
- Leads merchandising campaign, working with Marketing, to maximize fundraising from merchandising/storefront.
- This is a Safe Place Board of Directors position.
If interetsted in learning more, please visit our website, www.safeplacepets.org or email to discuss at email@example.com. Volunteer Application is available on our website.
We'll work with your schedule.
Colorado Springs areaColorado Springs, CO 80903
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Sales Marketing
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 10-20 hours per month
- Email for more info!