Newtown Primary Care Greeter
OBJECTIVE: To provide assistance, direction, updates and comfort to incoming patients and family members as well as assist staff.
MAJOR TASKS: Greet patient at entrance, accompany them and introduce them to check-in person, assist patients that greeter observes have been waiting too long bringing this to the attention of the check in person
DAYS & TIMES: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:00pm
QUALIFICATIONS: Strong interpersonal skills with pleasant and friendly manner, a wareness of and sensitivity to patients’ needs, a wareness of and sensitivity to visitors’ needs, a wareness of staff needs, a bility to work well with others, a bility to work in potentially stressful environment, a bility to follow direction, a bility to operate a wheelcha, m ust have knowledge of and adherence to hospital policies, concerning confidentiality, in relation to patients, physicians and other staff members.
All incoming volunteers are required to attend a volunteer open house/orientation at Danbury Hospital prior to becoming a volunteer, fill out an application, meet with the manager of volunteer services, obtain medical clearance to volutneer and have a background check..
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- A minimum of six months of service
- Office Guru Needed to Assist in...
- Praxair Cancer Center Volunteers...
- Become an Emergency Department...
- Are you a Book Worm? We are...
- Newtown Primary Care Clinic...
- Enjoy Baking Cookies? Join Our...
- Hospitality Cart Volunteers Needed
- Patient Relations Liaison Needed...
- Have a Certified Pet Therapy...