We are looking for dedicated volunteers who can assist our Therapeutic Recreation team with Happy Hour on Fridays from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm. Volunteers will help with setup, teardown, serving food and beverages, and escorting residents in wheelchairs to and from the event. The ideal candidate is able to walk for at least a half hour at a time and lift up to 20 pounds.
Visit www.sttheresemn.org/volunteer-opportunities to learn more and apply online.
When you make a difference in someone’s life you’ll make a difference in your life too. Volunteering is good for the soul!
- Elder care
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly or bi-weekly 3 hour shift; 30 hours/yr
- Able to maintain confidentiality and follow HIPAA guidelines
- Musical Volunteers
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Make a Difference - Volunteer at...
- Palliative Care Companion -...
- Share your Talents and Love for...
- Library Assistant at Saint Therese
- Games & Activities Assistant
- Hospitality Volunteer at Saint...
- Pastoral Care Volunteer
- Day Trips & Fun Outings for...
- Visit with Seniors and Bring a...
- Sewing Buddy
- Happy Hour at Saint Therese at...
- Mass/Worship Escort
- Hospitality Volunteer at...
- Sewing/Mending Volunteer
- Music & Memory Volunteer
- Office Assistant at Transitional...
- Beauty Salon Escort