Sparkidz is looking for qualified and positive volunteers to come in on Saturdays and assist teachers with various activities including: yoga, computers, dance, music, drama, cooking and more. Volunteers will attend activities from times between 10:15am-3:30PM and have the option of participating in the morning, afternoon or the full day. All volunteers will receive a brief orientation before the start of the program.
- Sparkidz is looking for volunteers to assist teachers and group leaders with various classes that are offered.
- Volunteers would accompany students to and from their classroom activities.
- Volunteers would be asked to come to at least two Saturdays a month for either the morning, afternoon or full day of programming.
- Volunteers must be 16+ with no criminal background and they will asked to fill out an application and fingerprinted.
- Special Needs
- Physical Education
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours on Saturdays
- Volunteers must be 16+ with no criminal background and Must be fingerprinted to work with SparKidz.