Norwalk Community Health Center is seeking boards members with finance, CPA, marketing, legal, and human resources skills.
NCHC Board members are trustees who act on behalf of NCHC’s constituents, including service recipients, funders, the government, and taxpayers. The Board of Directors has the principal responsibility for fulfillment of the organization's mission and the legal accountability for its operations.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
As a group, the Board is in charge of:
- Establishing a clear organizational mission
- Forming the strategic plan to accomplish the mission
- Overseeing and evaluating the plan's success
- Hiring a competent chief executive officer and providing adequate direction and support to that individual
- Ensuring financial solvency of the organization
- Interpreting and representing the community to the organization, and
- Instituting a fair system of policies and procedures for human resource management.
- Human Resources Strategy
- Market Research / Analysis
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 hour Monthly Board Meeting