The Optimal Hospice Care - Bay Area Volunteer Team is in need of Marketing Volunteers to assist the Marketing Team. They will be going out with a team member to support in in-services, health fairs and community events; visit health facilities to distribute marketing items; connect and interact with people; and also recruit other Volunteers into the program. As a team member, Marketing Volunteer plays a significant role in spreading the word "hospice".
This is a good opportunity for individuals who want to hone their skills in marketing, gain experience and network with others.
- People Skills
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Customer Service
- Public Relations
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Make Me Pretty (Provide a Spa Day)
- Administrative/Office Volunteers
- CarePals Therapy Volunteers (Pet...
- Recruit Volunteers
- Karaoke/Music Volunteer (Let's...
- Help Someone Share Their Life's...
- Marketing Volunteers
- Massage Therapy
- Facility/Home Companionship...
- Arts and Crafts Volunteers
- Caregiver Relief
- Honor our Military (Visit a...