Make friends one pancake at a time!
Make a difference in the lives of your fellow residents. Help prepare and serve hearty breakfasts on Saturdays.
The Common Ground Cafe provides a free breakfast to Allison Hill residents on the second and last Saturday each month. Each breakfast serves an average of 220 adults and 40 children. Guests are greeted, seated and served restaurant-style. The menu includes pancakes, eggs, sausage/backon/ham, grits and fruit.
- set up
- bussing tables
- washing dishes
- children's activity table
- tear down
You may qualify for:
- transportation reimbursement
- free supplemental accident and liability insurance
- Cooking / Catering
- People Skills
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Service
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- saturday mornings or afternoons, twice monthly
- flexible times, most time spent on feet helping guests
- Office Assistant
- Volunteers to assist disabled...
- Front Desk Aide and Check Deposits
- Volunteers needed for food prep...
- Volunteer for Veterans in Camp...
- Help a child in school, be a...
- Volunteers needed to help abused...
- Volunteer Executive
- Help get food to hungry children...
- Family Day Center Volunteer
- Need volunteers to assist...
- Activity Aide
- Just want to give a few hours...
- Community Helpline Volunteer for...
- "Lord of the Lawn" Groundskeeper
- Great Volunteer Opportunities...
- Executive Assistant for...
- Stop health care fraud in...