Forests Forever is an environmental nonprofit based in Berkeley whose mission is to protect and enhance the forests and wildlife habitat of California through educational, legislative, and electoral activities.
We are looking for an experienced accountant/bookkeeper who can assist our operations director with a broad range of accounting duties including AP, payroll, account reconciliations, monthly close, and generation of financials and other reports. Please note that this is an unpaid volunteer position.
- Able to commit to 5-10hours/week between M-Th 9am-4pm, minimum of 6 months
- Professional experience with as an accountant or full-charge bookkeeper
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- Experience with QuickBooks
To be considered for this volunteer opportunity, please email your cover letter, resume and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-10hours/week, 6 month minimum commitment