Forests Forever is an environmental nonprofit based in Berkeley whose mission is to protect and enhance the forests and wildlife habitat of California through educational, legislative, and electoral activities.
We are looking for an experienced accountant/bookkeeper who can assist our operations director with a broad range of accounting duties including AP, payroll, account reconciliations, monthly close, and generation of financials and other reports.
- Able to commit to 5-10hours/week, minimum of 6 months
- Professional experience with as an accountant or full-charge bookkeeper
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- Experience with QuickBooks
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (415)974-3636 x208.
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-10hours/week, 6 month minimum commitment