- Interns are responsible for supporting office staff with implementing new programs for the MFSC
- Interns have the responsibility to assist with developing and creating future and ongoing programs to better MFSC
- Partner with staff to create activities and calendars for year round programs (i.e. creating flyers for each upcoming program).
- Interns also have the responsibility to oversee programs at the MFSC to make sure they run properly.
- Interns must be flexible, may require some nights and Saturdays
- Internship is Unpaid
- Interns are able to create their own schedule, including hours per week and monthly commitment
- MFSC will work with College/University if credits/community service hours are required; however, this requirement is not necessary for an internship position with the MFSC
- Program Management
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Internship duration will depend if applicant is completing internship for college credits.