- Interns are responsible for working with the community to highlight strengths and identify challenges where resources need to be leveraged and developed to better support and serve youth, and families.
- Assist staff with promotional materials, advertising FSC programs, managing social media sites and representing FSC at information fairs, etc.
- Responsible for community resource development by integrating into the community and building mutually beneficial relationships with parents, faith communities, businesses, advocates, and key stakeholders (i.e. schools, service providers, local and county government, and other agencies).
- Review and implement new methods for attracting, training, and retaining volunteer staff.
- Pursue and build new relationships and partnerships in the community.
- Develop and maintain a complete list of resources and services available.
- Educate staff and families about resources.
- Interns must be flexible, may require some nights and Saturdays
- Internship is Unpaid
- Interns are able to create their own schedule, including hours per week and monthly commitment
- MFSC will work with College/University if credits/hours are required; however, this requirement is not necessary for an internship position with the MFSC
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Internship duration will depend if applicant is completing internship for college credits.