Patient schedulers ensure that our patients secure an appointment. Patients call a clinic phone number and leave a detailed message. Patient schedulers return these phone calls within 24 hours, screen patients for eligibility, ensure the care they are seeking is available at PSCC and then schedule the patient accordingly. These volunteers should have excellent phone skills, patience, and the ability to work with diverse populations over the phone.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours a week
- Spanish Translator - Haller...
- Nurse /MA for Free Medical...
- Dental Assistant
- Patent Care Coordinator for Free...
- Patient Care Coordinator
- Dental Hygienist
- Patient Advocate
- Patient Scheduler
- Medical Provider
- Patient Care Coordinator - Free...
- Site Coordinator
- Hospitality for Clinic Volunteers
- Oral Surgeon
- Hospitality - Pick up food for...
- Patient Care Coordinator Free...
- Mobile Clinic Driver