Spiritual Empowerment Facilitator will help guide and encourage spiritual growth and creates a safe, positive atmosphere of acceptance and love in which the students can share and grow. This opportunity allows facilitation of spiritual lessons with activities to help students apply principles in practical ways. Assist and support the students in preparing to lead part in a spiritual lesson, including meditation and prayers, and group discussion. The facilitator must guide, support and reference provided spiritual lessons and topics.
This volunteer opportunity will require:
- A desire and passion to work with and for youth.
- Development and documented activities and programs that will foster spirituality, community, leadership and a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ
- Work collaboratively with the Program Director to ensure objectives and content correlates with program standards
- Understand the scriptural and theological foundations
- Understand different techniques of leadership development, for example, consensus, decision-making, conflict resolution, group dynamics and group facilitation
- Comfortably use technology and social media to engage and communicate with youth.
- Evaluate and make recommendations for the youth program and service opportunities.
- Relationship Building
- Youth Services
- Faith-based Leadership
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Thursday 5:00 - 6:15pm